If massage is not already part of your healthy lifestyle, maybe it should be. Relaxation is great, but the benefits of massage go far beyond an hour of down-time.
– reduce anxiety and depression
– manage stress
– reduce the frequency and intensity of migraine headaches as
well as tension headaches
– reduce chronic pain
– help injuries heal faster
– improve the appearance of scars and reduce restrictions
– lower blood pressure
– increase circulation
– relieve plantar fasciitis
– reduce swelling due to injury and/or surgery
– manage lymphedema
There are side effects you should be aware of; massage may improve your golf swing. Massage has also been known to cause deeper breathing and increased physical activity.
Happy New Year! Call for an appointment 515-661-8377